Hello guys! Are you ready?This is the Competition Announcement; you can upload a maximum 1,5 minutes length video on the web platform www.booktrailerfilmfestival.eu,
from the 1st January to the 1st March 2020. Join in and share!
Il THE BOOKTRAILER FILM FESTIVAL is promoted by ‘A. Calini’ Scientific High School in collaboration with
- Lower secondary school “Giosuè Carducci”, Brescia
- Polish secondary school “Zespol Szkol Ogolnoksztalcacych nr 2”, Nowy Targ
- Bulgarian secondary school “Atanas Dalchev”, Sofia
- Croatian secondary school “Gimnazija Karlovac”,Karlovac
- Romanian secondary school “Colegiul National Spiru Haret”,Bucarest
- Italian secondary school in Madrid
- Italian secondary school in Barcellona.
The official information channels for the Booktrailer Film Festival include: the interactive web platform: www.booktrailerfilmfestival.eu, the connected Facebook and Instagram page, and the official festival newsletter.
The Booktrailer Film Festival is a place for meeting and discussing literature and the ways it has been promoted through cinematographic language. It engages schools, libraries, bookshops, associations, and websites aimed at the promotion of cinema and literature. Created by ‘A. Calini’ in 2007, from 2016, to its tenth edition, the festival has become ‘European’, with the involvement of schools now partners in an Erasmus+ project. The goal is to extend the practice of the booktrailer as a tool to promote reading among new countries
An important moment of the Festival is a contest which requires the upper secondary students, and from 2018-2019 also the lower secondary students, to independently produce the booktrailers
The lower and upper secondary school students’ engagement and creativity are involved here to create short videos aimed at spreading love and interest for books.